LEGO® bricks have been a staple toy in our home since my teenager was little. My kids love building and using their imaginations so they are big fans! From Super Heroes to Disney characters, there's pretty much a LEGO for everything you can think of.
And after watching the LEGO movie at least "1 billionty" times, well, that just sealed the deal for my five year old. She adores anything by LEGO and will gladly sing "Everything is Awesome" on command.
If you also have a LEGO fan at home, then you will want to check out the LEGO KidsFest coming to Harrisburg this April. We haven't been to an event like this, but it looks like something the whole family can enjoy!
Three Acres of Hands-On Educational Fun for All Ages
The LEGO KidsFest national tour stops at the Harrisburg ,from April 8-10, 2016, for the very first time, bringing all of the creative hands-on, minds-on fun of LEGO building and experiences together in this three acre activity- and entertainment-packed family event.
LEGO KidsFest is for children of all ages and builders of all skills and interests.
Among the many LEGO attractions, families can enjoy:
* LEGO Model Museum: life-sized models made entirely from LEGO bricks
* LEGO Master Builders: live demonstrations and activities from the crew who get paid to play
* Race Ramps: build a custom car, then race it down the ramp against friends and family
* LEGO Star Wars: build and display a Star Wars model
* LEGO Disney Princess: create a princess scene to add to a LEGO story book
* LEGO Super Heroes: pose with a life-sized Spiderman model and more
* LEGO DUPLO: younger visitors can explore imagination through building
* LEGO Retail: purchase LEGO merchandise and official KidsFest tour goods
* LEGO Friends: build for the five empowered friends from Heartlake City
* LEGO Ninjago: spin the way to being a Spinjitzu member
* LEGO Mindstorms: build and program robots and snakes
* LEGO Technic: get hands-on with the cool, realistic vehicles at the booth
* Creation Nation: build your own creation to add to a custom map of the U.S.
* Brick Pile: a gigantic pile full of LEGO bricks for creative play and enjoyment
* Monochromatic Builds: bricks of a single color foster group creativity
"Our 2016 LEGO KidsFest tour is going to delight both new and returning audiences," said Vince Rubino, Events Manager for LEGO Systems, Inc.
"We've still got some favorites on the show floor, like the Big Brick Pile, Creation Nation and the Race Ramps. There are also many new and unique activities designed for building, learning and fun."
Five sessions - all identical and 4 1/2 half hours in length - are held at each tour stop.
On tour since 2009, previous LEGO KidsFest tour stops have included major cities such as Chicago, Boston, Dallas, Atlanta, San Jose, Cleveland, Richmond, Phoenix, Portland and more.
LEGO KidsFest tickets can be purchased at www.LEGOkidsfest.com. Tickets are $19 for the Friday and Sunday afternoon sessions, and $22 for both sessions on Saturday and the Sunday morning session.
Get Pennsylvania tickets here.
Want to go to LEGO KidsFest?
One of my readers will win 2 tickets to the opening night session on Friday, Apr 8, 2016 (4-8:30pm)
I encourage you to LIKE and Follow LEGOKidsFest on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram (though not required) for all the latest ticketing updates as this event has been selling out in prior cities.
Must be 18 to enter, US resident, 1 entry per day allowed.Winner will be randomly chosen by USFG on Friday, Mar 3 and announced on my Blog and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to the winning email. Tickets will be sent by mail. The Attic Girl is not responsible for prize fulfillment or any problems with delivery or lost mail to the winner. Winner is responsible for their own transportation to the event. You agree to these terms/rules by entering.
ENTER HERE before March 2nd - http://www.usfamilyguide.com/LEGO_KidsFest/?blogid=846
This giveaway brought to you by US Family Guide. As a US Family Guide blogger, I received no compensation for this post. The Attic Girl is not responsible for prize fulfillment or delivery. This giveaway is not associated with any social media network such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, or Instagram.