Are you feeling the stress of your holiday To-Do List? I know I am. This time of year is usually the busiest with blog deadlines, family activities, and holiday preparation.
Here's a little sneek peak at my latest "To Do List":
1. Get hole in kitchen ceiling fixed
2. Get kids dressed in holiday outfits & take a photo for Christmas cards
3. Tell kids to stop whining about photo taking
4. Upload holiday photo and design a Christmas card
5. Plan out Blog Posts for the week
6. Write Blog Posts-daily
7. Tweet & Facebook shares for Holiday Gift Guide
8. Clean the house
9. Make a list of who to give Christmas cards to
10. Go to post office
11. Laundry. Lots of it.
12. Go to library & bring back books
13. Find some time to read for a book review.
14. Drink caffeine to keep up with all these to do's
Whew! I'm tired just looking at it all. Well, Cardstore makes one of the items on YOUR To-Do List easier. Cardstore is an online retailer that offers a great selection of cards, stationary and other printed items. They feature brands like American Greetings, Sesame Street and more!
You can create your custom cards with personalized pictures, messages, and signature, and guess what? Cardstore will do the rest for you: They will print, stamp and send out your cards for free! That's one less thing for you to worry about! You can even store all your addresses in your address book for next year. Isn't that awesome?
The only hard part is deciding on which photo to use and which card to pick! You can not only upload photos from your computer, but also from Facebook, Dropbox, Instagram, Picasa and Flickr. It's very easy to use!
I made this one of the Attic Baby:
Cardstore has some great holiday deals going on right now too.
Take advantage of these Cardstore Holiday Savings:
11/14 – 11/20 save $20 off your $50 order
11/21-11/26 save 30% off holiday cards
So what are you waiting for? Personalize your own holiday card today and take the stress out of your holiday.