Let's face it: Kids go through a lot of diapers over the course of their newborn to preschool years and it isn't cheap (whether you choose disposables or not). Our family looks to save money wherever we can, which means clipping coupons and searching the sales fliers to purchase wipes and training pants for Little Miss now that we're potty training.
I'm excited to share with you some great updates from Pampers and offers from Target that you may be interested in if you have little ones in diapers (or training pants) or may be expecting a baby.
There are some exciting changes going on at Pampers! They are celebrating the launch of major upgrades across the entire line of diapers, training pants, and wipes.
- Pampers Swaddlers, Pampers’ softest diaper and the #1 choice of hospitals, is now available through size 5.
- Pampers Cruisers are now more absorbent and offer Pampers’ best fit for all the ways babies play freely.
- Pampers Baby Dry is up to three times drier than ordinary diapers* and provides up to 12 hours of overnight protection and three layers of absorbency. *3x drier vs. a leading value brand. Based on size 4. Average 0.20 grams less after 3 typical wettings over 15 min
In addition, Target has 2 great offers to take advantage of:
From 10/27 – 11/2, receive a free $10 Target gift card with the purchase of 2 Pampers Super Packs at Target
I love these kind of deals at Target! Don't you? Every cent counts when it comes to the diaper budget! Those gift cards can be used to pay for more diapers later or save them for holiday gift shopping.
Plus, Pampers & Target continue the celebration by giving away an awesome prize pack to one of my readers!
One reader will win The Latest and Greatest Prize Pack ($95 value) including:
· $50 Target Gift Card
· Pampers Wipes (56ct)
· aden + anais for Target Zooaroo Swaddle Wraps (4pk)
· Skip Hop Zoo Malamine Kids & Toddler Tableware Set
This giveaway is not in any way associated with or endorsed by Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram or Twitter. Giveaway Ends 11/5/13 at 12:01 AM EST. US Residents **18 and older** only may enter. One entry per household and IP address. Winner will be drawn using random.org and will have **48 hrs** to respond to email or another winner will be chosen. Entries are verified. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning. The Attic Girl is not responsible/liable for prize delivery. By entering this giveaway, you agree to the Giveaway Rules.
Disclosure: P&G provided me with this info. and a prize pack in exchange for sharing with my readers. No other compensation was received and all opinions are my own. P&G is providing the prize pack for the winner.
a Rafflecopter giveaway