So, here are my answers:
1. What's your favorite holiday song? O Holy Night and All I Want for Christmas is You
2. What's your favorite holiday tradition? Making Christmas cookies with my family, driving around to look at Christmas lights, candlelight Christmas Eve service at church, and watching The Muppet Christmas Carol
3. If you could travel one place with an elderly family member where would you go? I'd love to go to Italy with my gramps. He fought in WWII there and went back by himself for a tour, but I would love to see all the places he saw. If my grams were still alive, I'd go on a tour of the UK with her.
4. What questions would you ask? I'd ask my gramps to tell me more about his love story with my grams during the war.
5. What is a non-tangible gift have you received from an elderly relative? My grams gave me the best gift of supporting me and believing in me. I miss her so much!
6. What is the best/worst/strangest gift you've received from an elderly relative? I'd have to say one of those knitted toilet roll covers
I hope you'll play along! Link up on her site with your blog post and you can be entered to win too. Tag, you're it!
Disclosure: As a perk of playing along in this meme, my name is thrown into the drawing to win a set of Tricia Goyer's books.