In this final week discussing the benefits of cereal, let's discuss how cereal impacts our breakfast choices.
Did You Know...
A recent study shows 77 percent of D.C. parents believe maintaining a healthy body weight is important to ensuring their child´s health.
When it comes to fighting childhood obesity, there is a lot to love about cereal. Frequent cereal eaters tend to have healthier body weights. That´s true of men, women and children who choose sweetened cereals.
Teen girls who eat cereal are less likely to become overweight than non cereal eaters.
Boys´ cereal consumption is associated with lower body mass index (BMI).
For more information, go to www.cerealbenefits.com
Giveaway: General Mills through MyBlogspark is generously giving one Benefits of Cereal prize pack as pictured below.
Required Entry: (don't forget to leave your email address if it's not in your profile)
1. Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend
2. Subscribe to my blog via email on Feedburner
3. Follow me on Twitter and leave a comment with your username
4. Tweet about this giveaway and leave a direct link to your tweet (one tweet per day). You can copy and paste the following tweet:
Win a General Mills Prize Pack incl a portable cereal container @atticgirl76 Ends 7/12 #giveaway #myblogspark
5. Add The Attic Girl button and/or my store button to your blog and leave the link (one entry for each button)
This giveaway ends: Tuesday July 12th at 12:00 Midnight EST and is open to US residents 18 and older only. Winner will be chosen randomly, emailed, and will have 48 hours to respond or another will be drawn. This prize will be directly shipped from the sponsor.
Disclaimer: The information, prize pack, and prize pack to give away were all provided to me from General Mills through MyBlogSpark. Myblogspark is responsible for shipping prize to the winner. For more information, see my Disclosure Policy.