I don't know about you, but my skin is feeling the effects of winter dryness. It's important to find a good product that will exfoliate dry and dead skin to keep it looking healthy.
I was recently contacted by Kelly Lynch Ring from Vital Earth Traditions to try out her natural sugar scrubs.
What is a sugar scrub?
Sugar scrubs are great exfoliators that peel away the dry and dead skin cells on the surface layer of the skin, revealing smooth and healthy skin underneath. They also contain moisturizing ingredients to keep your skin hydrated.
I absolutely LOVED Kelly's sugar scrubs! Not only do they feel great on your skin, but they also provide aromatherapy while you shower. My favorite sugar scrub is peppermint pattie. It has an invigorating smell of mint that is not too overpowering and leaves you feeling like you just walked out of your own home spa!
Benefits of Vital Earth Traditions products:
*Natural chemical free products for you home and body
*Products are made with fresh local organic ingredients as they are available
*Provide the skin with valuable nutrients, medicinal value and that have anti-aging qualities
Giveaway: Vital Earth Traditions has generously provided 3 sugar scrubs (Peppermint pattie, Vanilla Oat and Lavender Peppermint) for one of my lucky readers.
Required Entry: Visit the Vital Earth Traditions website, take a look around, and leave a comment here telling me what other product(s) you might like to try. Make sure your email is visible in your profile or your comment.
Extra Entries: (leave a separate comment for each thing you do)
1. Follow Kelly on Twitter and leave your user name in your comment
2. Become a fan of Vital Earth Traditions on Facebook and leave your name in your comment
3. Follow my blog publicly on Google Friend and leave a comment that you are a follower
4. Subscribe to my blog via email on Feedburner and leave a comment (right sidebar)
5. Follow me on Twitter and leave a comment with your username
6. Tweet about this giveaway and leave a direct link to your tweet in a comment (one tweet per day). You can copy and paste the following tweet:
Win Sugar Scrubs from Vital Earth Traditions @kellylynchring & The Attic Girl Blog @atticgirl76 http://bit.ly/8eEVIE #giveaway
7. Become a Fan of The Attic Girl on Facebook and leave a comment with your name
8-9. Add The Attic Girl button and/or my store button to your blog and leave the link (one entry for each button)
10. Vote for The Attic Girl at Top Mommy Blogs (click on the button below)
(That's a total of 10 possible extra entries!)
-Contest will close at 11:59 pm EST on Thursday, January 21st 2010. Any entries after that time will be deleted.
-Contest open to US & Canadian residents 18 and older only
-Winner will be chosen by random.org and will be notified by email. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen.
Disclosure: I received free sugar scrubs, lotion, and soap for the purpose of review. The company is providing free sugar scrubs to one of my readers for the giveaway. All opinions expressed in this post are my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.