Thankful Thursday 9/17
Yesterday, I had one of those days where I got incredibly frustrated with just about everything. Ever had one of those days? After a day like that, I really need to focus more on the positive.
So today I'm linking up with Sonya at Truth for the Journey for Thankful Thursday. To participate, all you need to do is list five things you are thankful for.
This week I am thankful for:
1. My husband who works so hard all the time and whom I love so very much. Thank you honey for all that you do!
2. My son who challenges me to be a better mom and a better person. Thank you Doodlebug for taking walks with me & Oreo and for cuddling on the couch when mom has had a bad day.
3. Quiet time where I can sit and reflect on the blessings that God has given me. For all the promises in Your Word Lord that you will give me the strength that I need to handle any given situation.
4. Each day being a fresh start. Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.
5. For the little things throughout the week that have shown me I am not alone.
What are you thankful for this week?